Monday, August 11, 2014

Benjy's Wedding

So my little brother got married last month and I'm still freaking out about. I thought he was 15?! Turns out he isn't and somehow he convinced this incredible girl to marry him! He's pretty awesome too I guess. I have a gazillion pictures below of the exciting event, but here are a few oldies.
Seriously, he was the cutest little boy ever!
Benjy always came to visit me in Rexburg. It was the best.
Not my best picture, but it's accurate. Benjy always makes me laugh. He's pretty hilarious. 
 Like an awesome person I didn't take any pictures at the temple, but here are some I found on FB. 
I love this picture of Benjy & Kaitlin! They just look perfect!
 The siblings.  
 Benjy & Kaitlin got married at 8 AM (They are both morning people? I don't get it.) So we were in charge of the breakfast. We set up almost everything the night before. Who needs ladders when there are boys around? 
Kaitlin's colors were pastels and our cousins John & Ang let us use their gorgeous backyard which is right across from the temple.
 The spread. In addition to muffins, watermelon, grapes, juice, milk, chocolates & ham we made 15 breakfast casseroles. 
I didn't have time for a shower in between the breakfast cleanup and reception so a foot bath had to suffice.
The photographer was stuck in traffic so we just took our own pics beforehand. 
The groom with the dads & boys.

Cute dads with their girls. 

 Seriously I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews ever! 
Aunt Kaitlin is already a favorite!
All the nieces. Shout out to H&M for the $6 dresses. 
Sisters!
 This is how the boys imitate the girls shots. 
  Looking sharp.
Nobody's belt buckle even compared to Benjy's! Not the first time that has happened. 
 Me with the handsome groom!
Me with my handsome groom.
Matching dresses. 
April, Avery & Adelyn crowding around Barbs and the cute baby.
 Almost all of our bridesmaids clothes came from Barbara so we had to get a thank you pic with her.
 Too bad we didn't leave anything for Barb to wear...
 So during our photoshoot a Hymn book fell down or something loud happened. This picture caught our reactions. I look terrified! Haha. 
 A few weeks after the wedding, Kaitlin & Benjy had an open house in Clearfield. Tia, Ryan and I had such a fun time there.  
Congrats you two! 
Welcome to the family Kaitlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment